123 HP Envy 7158 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a topic of complete guidance provided for 123.hp.com/envy7158 users to clear out any issue that comes from the device or during the setup. The technical guides are provided by the tech-savvy experts who are trained in the printing services.
During the setting up of hp envy 7158 printer device and while using the printer functions, the users might face the issues which are crafted fruitfully to have the troubles cleared. The technical advancement has paved the way to troubleshoot the issues easily and get them fixed.
123 HP Envy 7158 Printer is Offline for Windows
- Print environment of your 123.hp.com/setup 7158 printer device has to be made reset in all functions to clear out the issues. To restore, the entire setup has to be restarted with the power cord connections removed.
- If the printer device use 123 hp wireless network for printing, restart the Router device. The network activity light has to become active for the absolute working of printer.
- Reconnect printer to the network by turning on the router and wait for it to make the connections.
- Look for the green check mark with color or grey gradient on the configuration page and then clear the issue by following the effective guides provided.
- If the printer still present in the offline state, modify the default print device as your printer which is added to the Windows by right clicking on it.
- Remove the installed printer driver software and replace it with suitable software of dedicated versions.
123 HP Envy 7158 Printer is Offline for Mac
- Gaze into the MAC device and move to the devices and printers section, select 123.hp.com/envy7158 printer as the default 123 hp printer setup from which the printing is performed.
- The check mark present on the screen next to the device with color or grey gradient denotes the offline status which shall be cleared by following the technical directives.
- Install the driver software over the already installed printer software as it may have been installed incorrectly and out of version respective to the printer model. Get the appropriate printer software downloaded from hp envy 7158 and installed including the printer firmware.
- Right click the name of HP printer from the devices and printers to set it as the default printer and try other printing options.
- Do not connect 123 hp setup 7158 printer to the host or guest networks and try resetting the print settings.
123 HP Envy 7158 Print job stuck in print queue
- During the printing of a document, a print file is created in the computer which might have been corrupted or deleted resulting in the print issues. Manually delete these print job file and restart the devices to make the reset of print environment.
- While deleting the print files, ensure you have saved all the print jobs on the queue as the file will get delete.
- The services option in the computer device is accessed. And then, find the name print spoolers from the list and right click on it to get it disabled till the issue gets fixed.
- Delete the printer folder created by the device automatically on the computer device. After deleting the file, restart the computer with the entire cables reconnected again.
- If the issue still occurs, remove the 123 hp driver software from your computer and reinstall it with perfect software obtained from hp envy 7158.
123 HP Envy 7158 Black Ink Not Printing Issues
- It is recommended to use the genuine HP HP ink cartridge on your printer device. Check whether you have installed the appropriate ink cartridges provided by the HP for the print works.
- The ink level of the cartridge must be checked by loading the plain paper into the paper tray and the control panel is accessed to select the estimated ink levels.
- If you find the ink cartridges low on ink, replace the ink cartridges low on ink or empty. Turn the device power on and access the cartridge section in an idle manner to remove the low ink cartridges to place them over with new cartridges.
- After the installation of cartridges, align the printer device by selecting the setup menu and accessing the align printer option
- Complete the alignment and try printing the document from your device to check the issue clearance.
123 HP Envy 7158 Slow Printing Issues
- Reset the printer device by turning the device power ON and with the device powered on remove the power cord cables from the ports with a break for few seconds. This makes the printer to have a power reset and brings the normalcy in the function.
- Inspect the printer driver settings from the device and 123.hp.com/envy7158 printers section which has got the set preferences. From the menu choose your printer device settings to change the paper type and quality settings to have faster print functions.
- Then, remove the 123 hp setup driver from the computer by moving to the programs list of system and uninstalling HP Envy 7158 printer driver software. Download is made and it is reinstalled over the removed software on your computer.
- Connect the printer device to the network to upgrade the printer firmware software installed on your computer. Download the firmware file and install by clicking it from the respective folder.